The Smart Hub offers:
- A complete ‘Connected Care’ monitoring and alarm system for the home
- Intelligent sensors around the home, linked directly to monitoring centres through the home hub
- Connections to a range of other supporting services, such as our wellbeing app for friends and family
- Cloud based management, including simple remote upgrades and device management
- Robust connectivity via cellular and Ethernet
- A platform to maximise the potential of the digital future
All our solutions provide the data and insights to deliver proactive and preventative care including fall management, medication monitoring and presence detection.
Predictive telecare for Tunstall Televida
Creation of a preventative approach across care sectors that was a public-private collaboration, using technology and continuous improvement to create an international reference point for excellence in teleassistance delivery.
- Creating public-private collaboration to deliver a preventative approach across care sectors, using technology and continuous improvement to create an international reference point for excellence in teleassistance delivery.
- Needing to provide Barcelona's local teleassistance service (SLT), 67,000 people, with a range of connected support.
- The Tunstall Televida teleassistance service combines telecare monitoring and response, co-ordinates social care and third party services to deliver proactive outbound contact from monitoring centres.
The success of the public-private partnership is due to the relationship we have with our customers. We understand their logic, they understand ours, and we work in partnership together.
Abel Delgado, CEO Tunstall Southern Europe